Category: Hormones & Peptides
Package: 1 pen of 36IU
Substance: Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
Manufacturer: Pfizer/El Lilly
THE DESCRIPTION HGH 36IU
HGH 36IU is called HGH (growth hormone), STH or somatotropin. It is the hormone of the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland with a peptide structure (that is to say consisting of amino acids 191), which is used to build muscle mass and create a delimited muscular relief. It is produced by the endocrine gland in a relatively small amount throughout a person’s life.
The Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is so simple because it causes (usually in young people) a pronounced linear growth due to the development of tubular bones of the limbs. The average concentration of this hormone in the human body is about 1-5 ng / ml, in the peak period it can reach 45 ng / ml.
In addition to directly participating in the stimulation of muscle growth, he also:
- Normalizes metabolic processes (more protein is spent on building muscle, less fat is stored in reserve);
- Inhibits catabolic muscle processes;
- Improves the process of lipolysis (burning) fats;
- Increases the stock of glycogen deposition in the liver;
- Allows you to quickly restore new tissue and heal wounds;
- Increases the size and number of cells in the liver, genital glands, and thymus
- Improves skin tone (regulates collagen synthesis)
- Increases youth growth before closure of growth areas (25 years);
- Strengthens the conjunctive connective apparatus;
- Increases sexual activity
- Improves the lipid composition of blood (reduces “bad” cholesterol).
- Growth hormone in bodybuilding
Initially, growth hormone preparations were used for medical purposes, but almost simultaneously this hormone was widely used in sports, which is associated with its ability to increase muscle mass and reduce the fat layer. The first preparations of growth hormone were the pituitary extract, and only in 1981 a recombinant somatotropin drug was obtained.