Category: Injectable Steroids
Package: 10 ampoules/box (75mg/ml)
Substance: Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
Tren-Max-1 is a very strong, and perhaps the strongest anabolic-androgenic steroid available for injection . First described in 1967. The formula is based on oil, intended for deep intramuscular injections. A very rare “homemade” formula was based on DMSO – intended for use on the skin. Tren-Max-1 is a widely used means of increasing muscle mass in cattle for slaughter. According to scientists, it is implanted in 20 million cattle a year. Annual revenues from this title are calculated at 1 billion dollars!
Typical for Tren-Max-1 are:
- an unknown effect on the cardiovascular system,
- “Drying of joints”, possible injuries, lack of estrogen,
- mood swings, bad mood, insomnia, agitation probably due to lack of estrogen,
- increased sweating,
- accelerated heart rate,
- hair loss,
- effect on the digestive system, it has been shown in rats, it is difficult to say whether the results directly refer to humans, paradoxically close relative of Tren-Max-1 or nandrolone accelerated treatment of eg corticosteroids after intestinal anastomosis surgery,
- very strong suppression of HPTA (“fina-dick”) – it will not work without exogenous testosterone (250-300 mg weekly), also associated with the lack of estrogen,
- prostate enlargement (hypertrophy),
- oily skin,
- high blood pressure,
- effects on the liver, potential on the kidneys; paradoxically, Tren-Max-1 is NOT c17 alpha-alkylated steroid, despite this there have been many cases of liver damage in bodybuilders abusing Tren-Max-1,
- like most SAAs, tren can affect HDL decline, elevation of LDL – which may have an association with cardiovascular diseases,
- Tren-Max-1 can negatively affect the level of progesterone, even cause fat deposition and gynecomastia in people (completely different results in short-term rats).
Tren-Max-1 – side effects
It is a very heavy measure, can cause very serious health complications. I am not joking! In one of the studies from 2014 a young man using Tren-Max-1 acetate suffered a heart attack. The 23-year-old was not seriously ill before. Stenosis of the aneurysm – anterior descending branch (LAD – left anterior decsending) and circumcivil branch (Cx – circumflexus) was found. The patient had to insert thin tubes (stents) into the heart. Animal studies often do not make sense for Tren-Max-1-type measures, as demonstrated by the Donner DG et al in 2016, where Tren-Max-1 has been shown to protect rats from fat deposition, hypercholesterolemia and … myocardial damage!
Unfortunately, Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is a product from the black market, and similar products have impurities and various types of admixtures. In the literature [Or Friedman et al.] In a study published on 29 September 2016, the case of a 35-year-old bodybuilder who after blackboar Tren-Max-1 injection suffered tissue necrosis on buttocks of 5 × 4 cm and 6.5 × 4 cm was quoted. At the site where necrosis developed, a Staphylococcus aureus was identified.
For the first time, tissue necrosis after intramuscular injection was described in 1920. Unfortunately, damage to the skin, muscles and other tissues can be deep and persistent, and complications can include the nervous system, sometimes a systemic infection develops, cases of death, e.g. children, are recorded.